Join the Closer Care Team
At Closer Care we aspire to provide disability care services and psychosocial support that help members in our community find greater joy and meaning in their life. We are committed to the provision of high quality care. Closer Care is frequently on the lookout for committed psychosocial support workers to join our wonderful team and help empower those we support. The psychosocial support worker role is a diverse one. Some clients require support work one day a week, others require it multiple days a week. We tailor support plans around the needs of each client, in the hopes that we’ll strengthen their independence and confidence in the home and wider community.
Closer Care support staff will need to:
- Be a passionate and enthusiastic support worker
- Be an empathetic and detail-oriented person
- Have clear alignment to our organisation’s values
- Genuine desire to provide the best quality disability care service
- Have previous experience in the community care industry
- Have or be able to obtain a working with children check, police check and first aid certificate.
How to Apply
If you meet our criteria and would like to join our team, we’d love to learn more about you.
Please send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure you include the following:
- A cover letter addressing how you will meet our values
- Your Resume
We look forward to hearing from you!